Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Hi. Me again!!

Originally I asked (in this posting) how to make the icons LARGER on my desktop.

I figured it out. I went to Propeties, appearance, advanced, then I selected ICON, and made THEM BIGGER.

HOWEVER, the lettering doesn't fit in the box.

SO INSTEAD OF SAYING OUTLOOK EXPRESS, for example, It says OUT

I went back and I saw that there is also a selection for Icon spacing vertical and Icon spacing Horizontal.

I tried each one but no matter what I do, I can't get the words OUTLOOK EXPRESS or even MOZILLA, to fit in the ICON BOX.

So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in case you know!!!

lol

Oh one more thing.

Right now, I am viewing this website and all is fine. However, at the top (is that called the Active one?), that is in Blue

Right underneath (where you type in the URL, well the fonts are small), What is this called and once I KNOW, I'll know which option to select and change.

Maybe, this is the INACTIVE ones?

lol
In the display settings {advanced button} you can adjust the dpi {size} of all fonts - I slid ours up to 104% - you just click on the line and move it where you want.
my screen resolution is at 1440 x 900 so if yours if different the 104% dpi might not be the size you are looking for but slide the measure and see how it changes for you

Where you put in the url is called the location bar