Thread: I dont know
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Iffynah, It's Loretta again- I had a totally frozen shoulder after surgery. Wasn't diagnosed for a long time, but know one thing. I wouldn't have had any range of motion if it had not been for staying with physical therapy. You are on wc. that means your employer is responsible for all your medical bills. YOU are IN CHARGE of getting a good Dr. and physical therapy. The ones that helped me were the sports injury physical therapists at the biggest hospital in the town where I lived and had the surgery that caused the RSD. I had private insurance, but I took charge of my therapy. I had absolutely no use of my arm and shoulder, worst case the rehab Dr. had seen. It took 100 treatments of painful treatments, but it was worth it. If w.c doesn't help you, get the meanest attorney you can get and make sure w.c. pays for him or her. Let them know you won't stand for getting any worse. And your second shoulder probably is freezing up, mine did-because it gets overused because of the other shoulder not operating properly. I"M mad for you! Please, if you can't get thru to WC, get your husband or friend or ATTORNEY to give them a call. This is completely unacceptable. Your friend and advocate, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote