15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegot5kiz View Post
Kick....it

all joking aside, am a wondering if you are not having registry issues
Helloooooooo!!!!

Well, stupid me finally figured out how to get Display. I went to control panel, clicked on settings, advanced. etc.

Anyway, IT DIDN'T GIVE ME ANYTHING TO SLIDE. Maybe that's vista?? But it did show me the DPI thing and I changed it (at least I think I changed it to 120).

that was the only option. There was no slide rule to slide it to 104

So when I clicked on 120, all kinds of prompts came up, telling me that this will affect this, or affect that, and if I had a disc to insert it, so I just got scared and x'd out of EVERYTHING.

then it prompted me:

"the following changes will be made if you re-start".

So Melody re-started.

And guess what? And this is funny.

My desktop icons are still showing what they were showing. Instead of OUTLOOK EXPRESS, I see something like OUT (at least I know what this is so I don't care).

but when I clicked on Mozilla, everything on the top tool bars was nice and clear and in bold. (I have no idea how I did this, but I LIKE IT!!!).

And the lettering in the postings are a bit bigger.

So whatever I did do, well I accomplished SOMETHING, now didn't I?

So now here's my next question.

When Alan goes to his YAHOO mail, let's say he has 20 messages. the fonts are so tiny.

He said "Melody, how can I get my yahoo mail to show me the mail SO I CAN SEE IT".

So here's you next assignment.

HOW DO YOU BLOW UP THE MAIL IN YAHOO?.

And please don't be giving me no dpi instructions because I'm lucky I didn't blow up my computer.
lol Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote