View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summertime View Post
I am still finding physical therapy painful. I went to PT and the burning is increasing. I now have it in the back of my thigh.
I don't know about any of you but this exhaust me to the point I am not just physical tired but emotionally exhausted.
Just thought I'd give you all a little update.
Thanks again for all the support.
Take care everyone.
Thank you for updating us, Summertime. I totally understand what you mean about being both physically and emotionally exhausted after Physical Therapy. I have PT sessions once a week at my childrens hospital and when I come out of PT, I always seem to be in a mood and it takes a while for me to come round. If someone says something to me when I am in a lot of pain, even though they might be trying to help, I always think that they are saying something wrong.
If you feel that the PT isn't helping you, I would speak to your doctor and see what he/she suggests to do. My PTs told me that it can take a while for PT to start helping but that even though you might feel like it isn't helping, it could be at least keeping you where you are now and stopping things from getting any worse than they already are.
Take care and keep us updated when you can.
Summertime (10-31-2008)