View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow I think we are missing some people~

I just typed a big message and lost it. I had the couple that bought my farm over tonight. They are so nice. I don't feel bad at all selling to them. They are planning on raising their family there. If I were to go out and find the nicest couple to buy the farm, I couldn't of picked a nicer couple. God is so good. I don't dread leaving at all. I think they might take my cats. I plan on bringing 2 here and if I can't find homes for them leave a couple 20 pounds of food with them and maybe they will keep them. I just can't bring a bunch in here. I live by the school and there are buses and I also live one block from a highway. My animals aren't used to that. They could get runned over. The two I bring here will be in a building until tame and I won't let them out. I have a place ready for them. Just waiting until Thanksgiving is over.

It is good to hear from you Jan. I hope you are feeling ok. You really have a gift for cheering up people. Your gift for grafic's (sp) is out of this world. You know I think your special. Remember all the emails we sent getting to know each other? You are an angel, my friend.

befuddled2, it is good to hear from you to. It is getting real cold here. Suppose to snow tomorrow. I dread that. I blew some leaves around today and about froze. I wonder if Sue is around. Gaye we would like you to post
too. Please don't be offended if I don't mention your name. Its hard for me to remember anything. Take care and Hugs for all.
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote