View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 08:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, Lizzie, who did you go to? If he's not to far away from me here in W Tenn, I might try him should I ever get to the point of needing a neuro.
What kind of bowel and bladder problems did he say were common? I always had constipation until I suffered the bowel damage from the radiation treatments. I always used to be able to tell that I was underdosed if I was constipated. I'd up the dosage of Mestinon a little, and the constipation would go away. I knew about the memory problems, what we always call brain fog. For years I've told my kids I don't have a past, I live in the present. Once it's over, I've forgotten it!!
And I'm glad to hear the info about the antibodies changing from test to test. I've only ever had the one test, and it was negative, so I'd always assumed I was seroneg.
As you get the training in the therapy program, please share it with us. We can always use some helpful advice.
I'm just so pleased for you that things are going well! I know you'll be glad to be off the Pred. Keep us posted on how it goes with the Cellcept.
Hugs, hugs, hugs,