View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 09:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking I'm Craaaaaaa-zy! ROFL...here's a song for ya!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
Here comes my wagon, my wagon,
to take me to the nutty factory!

Here comes my wagon, my wagon,
I'm a nut as you can plainly see!

Just like the nuts that fall,
I'm a little crack, that's all!

Here comes my wagon,
My kiddy car,
My trike!
Toot! Toot!

LOLSNORTING all over the place! Oh my!

Mark, I mean Sybil.....Sweetie...you should have had LASIX done while you were at it too. HAHAHAHEEHEHEHESNORTSNORTSNORTSNOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRT TTT!!!

Ahem. Ok. I am good now. So sorry.

Ah...the men in white jackets. Yes. I see them lurking around the corner there. Yes. I am waving at them!

Hi Guys!!! Over here!

You might be wondering WHY would I be waving at the white jacekted fellows, and singing my Ding Ding song? Why you ask?

Well...see.....I hate to be the one to break the news, there Sybil....but...they ain't here for Moi!
FWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Snort.)
Dang it. Sorry. Excuse me. Kinda messed up the whole evil laugh thing there. Oh well.

Anyway....They are, as are we all, very worried about the Grandpa Munster wanna be clone person running around calling them self (Hmmmm...Their self? Crap. I am tired and hungry...I forgot to eat supper! Too much plotting with the Jacket guys, I guess. LOL) Sybil. They just want to make sure you are feeling alright...

Hey! Where you going???? They are going to take you to get new Cocoa Nuts, and a bra that supports A LOT better!!! WAIT UP!!!!!!!!!

*sigh....

LOLOLSnort!!!!
Jose

Last edited by Joselita; 11-19-2006 at 02:45 AM. Reason: row of ding dings in wrong place. LOL ;-p
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote