View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 07:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If you don't mind may I ask if there was a particular preexisting condition that was the reason for all the tests?

I get anxious too and always have the urge to call the docs. In fact I had a cancer screen done and their policy is always, we will call if there is any news to be concerned about, if you don't hear from us then everything is fine. It has been two months and I still want to call. Logically I know everything had to have been fine but I still need to hear just for the comfort. The confirmation.

I don't think it is wrong to ask what cardiologist but if you are calling them frequently then they most likely aren't going to tell you. On the off chance that they do maybe you can call and see if they have been looked at yet.

I know that anxiety can make it hard just to get through the days but are there things that you can do that will keep you busy where you have to use your brain a lot. Time flies if you are busy. A busy mind tends to stay distracted from the worry and stress. Do you take medication or have a therapist? Maybe bump up the amount of visits to your therapist if you can.

I am sure your test will come out fine, I know the medical community often tries the best they can with what they have especially if they are backlogged. Hopefully tomorrow you will get some good news.