View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 09:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi guys

Hi catch, well all of this started when i moved out on my own with a good job for the first time in my life i was on my own it was scary but i thought i couls handle it. Well 2 months in t it i lost my job and i since i have wary suportive family and we are wary close, i did not want to disappoint them by telling them the bad news since they wore so happy for me. Well few weeks in to unemployment i started noticing my muscles twitching i did worry how i will live being all alone in Toronto away from family. well me hawing acces to the web i started doing research why do i twitch and after constantly searching i scared my self so much where i head to go out for a walk to calm down. I seen a doc she did blood work that was back in November 2007. But then after reading other symptoms of MS, or ALS i started focusing on them one month i thought i have MS where i head to go to emergency room that how bad it as almost as i start thinking the focusing on my body every pinch and glitch or pain and then i panic and then anxiety and last 1 fear. I been to emergency room 3 times and same doc who seen me told me that there is nothing wrong with me, he even look at me in the eyes and told me to go home. Bu for some reason i trust him and week after that same cycle goggling symptoms thinking i have this or that. Well I meet a wary nice girl my first sexual experience and i am 28 and that was right after loosing my job that i meet her, well after hawing sex with her with protection every time i found out that she been around i asked her if she is clean and she told me that she is, well she come to Canada to go to school here and to come here for schooling you have to have HIV test done, so she told me i have nothing to worry about. But for some strange reason i could did not believe her so i thought i have HIV MS ALS did not enter my brain at all for 3 months it was only about HIV well i took all STd tests and promised my self if i am clean that i will change my life and all tests come back negative. And same day i was offered a job at granite shop working with stone its wary labor intensive job i lift more weight than most people in a month. well my body started being on pain legs shoulders back and guess what i thought its MS or ALS so i made appointment with nuro and and i quit that job since i thought i was dying well after week all the pain despaired and the i seen my first nuro told him everything and he told me i am fine except muscle tension. well i was out of job for few months with nothing but worry when i friend offer me a job at granite shop but pushing buttons with occasional lifting. I did have some leg pain for 2 weeks with is gone after work seen my doc and he give me muscle relaxants did not take them at all but i been pain free for 2 months. My friends tell me i talk to much about me being sick and my symptoms. Its like when i don't think about it i cant fell nothing there are other but as soon as i star thinking its like i have it. I been wary sick since from age 5 to 14 lung operation, and i do worry wary much i constantly over wash my hands since i been 14 and i do get scared when i hear about new diseases like bird fly oh man that year was bad for me i was in my room 24/7. So here i belive i am fine and healthy but for some reason i cant shake it off that i am sick, can this be mental thing for me if i decide to look for help how do i talk to my family doctor about this, its fell like one thing after another.

Sorry guys for such a long message and bad grammer and spelling. But thanks for your time and help
mac001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote