View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Wink Hi Sydney~

I know this is an oldie, but do you measure the the amount you eat? I can remember when I didn't and it is important. I try to stay in a good mood. If I am sad, I turn on the radio or put in tapes. You will soon learn what puts you in a good mood. Find something you enjoy and first thing you know the depression leaves. You are doing something instead of thinking about it.

You may think I don't understand, but I lost my husband to cancer this past summer, then had two surgeries. One a big surgery to my back. Then I painted & washed the house down. Next I sold my farm ground, Found a place to buy & had to wash it down. Then I just sold my farm house tonight. Now I am getting ready to have an auction sale. I can't walk very far either and have knee problems. I just keep on going. having company tomorrow and having my husbands family for Thanksgiving. Life is great and God is good. You will find what is right for you, keep seeking. We will help you. All the foods are soft and good ideas. At one point, I gained fast too, like you. many years ago, I quit smoking and my appitite bloomed. I gained five pounds a week and was it ever hard to get any off again. I think you know what I am saying.

A friend on the forum wanted to me help her start the forum up. At first I thought, me loose weight! Well I lost 34 pounds over a period of time. I want to wish you the best of luck Sydney. We will be talking again.
Blessings,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote