View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Summertime,
Yes, it makes sense, I believe it's not entirely possible for someone to truly understand what RSD is like unless they have it. My daughter, age 29, understands the closest. She is a court reporter and has done depositions on RSD patients and she has done a lot of research too. She and her husband moved to Chicago a year ago, but now she comes back every 2-3 weeks and works here. Her husband became a commercial pilot, so it is so wonderful they can come back so often. She left yesterday. My husband trys to understand, and is very helpful, but our life has changed so much, it's just not possible for it to be the same. You are not alone, even though we all might react differently, we are all the same in so many different ways.
I've been sleeping a lot lately, also. I'll see my Dr. next week, and I'll ask him about the SCS. I respect him greatly. I have skin lesions that bother me as to looks. When I asked him about having them removed, the moles, he said he wouldn't be able to touch them, because of his insurance. His insurance does not allow procedures on RSD patients. i remember, my daughters malpractice case, was because the Dr. didn't inform the patient about the possibility of getting RSD from the surgery procedure.
Summertime, it's late and I'll write you later after I see my Dr. He is a neurologist, pychiatrist, pharmacologist from new york. I'll see him Monday. I hope you rest well. I know you understand about the memory problem, but, did I tell you I have full body RSD? How did your's start? and where do you have it? I'm sorry, I forget. Take care, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Summertime (10-31-2008)