View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 07:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Jess,

You already know my response...yes, it did work. Was Monday your FIRST appointment? I went twice a week but by the 3rd session I was pretty much well on my way to becoming painfree. She did have to release the Piriformis muscle too. Okay, well, I went for 6 weeks and it lasted about a year and then happened again. So, my Urogyn wrote another script for another 6 weeks. But this second time around the PT taught me how to use the dilators as well and I ended up purchasing my own. Since then and it is has been quite awhile I haven't had much problem at all. Anyway, my Urogyn has already said that this can be or will be a chronic thing and that if I need PT periodically, just to call in and he will write orders for it.

Oh, and Jess, your PT will probably eventually show you some exercises to help combat it. I had to laugh because the ones she showed me to do were almost like dancing LOL! So, sometimes I would just turn on the radio and do them. Still do at times LOL!

Hang in there and stay with it...I know sometimes it is uncomfortable after a treatment but the soreness I should say, passes within a couple of days.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jess18 (10-31-2008)