View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 10:11 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bafriend View Post
Will spend the big meal with at our Son's house. His wife will do the turkey and the extended family will help with sides. I'll be taking fruit salad and jello cranberry salad. Best part of the day will be our two grand kids ages 3 and 11 months.

Then off for apple pie at sister in laws. Mother in law should be home from rehab following her broken hip 7 wks ago. The hip's recovering but the 86 year old body is not recuperating as well. Many medical complications. Praying she makes it through the holidays.

I'm still having acute MS symptoms post IV sedation for colonoscopy. Lots of tingling, leg and feet cramps, and wobbly legs. Taking prednisone, but probably started weaning it too quickly.

Hope everyone is able to sustain and pull off a great holiday. Betty
Oh Betty, so sorry for your flare. I understand the same sedation I had for my tooth pulling is the same as they use for a colonoscopy. I don't know if it was the tooth pulling or the sedation (which didn't work) that was the culprit, but I had a bit of a flare myself. Isn't MS fun....NOT!!

I hope you can enjoy your Family Thanksgiving celebration and hope your MIL can make it. The holidays are a pain, when you don't feel good.

Healing Hugs and Love,

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote