View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 11:53 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

The interferons are not currently recommended with LDN (immune modulators that suppress) vs. Copaxone, which is apparently an immune modulator that enhances. They are doing a trial with LDN and the interferons though, so maybe they will change their mind on this.

I don't treat infection naturally, I just do everything I can to avoid it. I ALWAYS treat infection with antibiotics and fever reducers, and NEVER LEAVE INFECTION untreated.

I have not gone the route of enhancing my immune system with vitamins, only because we have heard so many warnings about that. That may prove to be wrong in the longer run . . . but I haven't gone that route.

I don't do many meds, and try to use natural methods when possible. Those natural methods don't include vitamins, but stretching, physiotheraphy, hypnotherapy, yoga, etc.

I agree that taking care of yourself is critical though; don't push too hard, rest when you need to, etc.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
mom2five (10-31-2008)