View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 02:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs down Depressed/Stressed and ohhhhhhhhh

In a nutshell, here's my life, since I have been away form the forum and now.

My mom was ill, then fell and broker her hip, there was problems due to her COPD and complications from the surgery, internal bleeding, it was awful, all over within 2 wks, shocked, I still am in shock and depressed.

My dog started having seizures 2 days after my mom died. It is down to one per month, he is only 4 yrs old. The Vet just upped his med, after running blood work, to see where the level of med was at. Hopefully this will do it, and he won't have one mid November, as the past months. This too depresses me and stresses me out.

I moved last weekend, that is such a pain, talk about stress.........

Just had a set of X-rays and a MRI, being referred to a neurosurgeon for lower lumbar surgery, long story.....................As the Pain Dr said my lower lumbar is TOAST..............waiting for my PCP to get back from vacation on Monday, since she is the one that ordered these test and recommended to see the PM DR. Yet I can get the epidural lumbar injections from PM DR to see if they will help any for awhile. Had them in my c-spine (neck) after my ACDF 2 level fusion, but never lasted more than a few wks.

Pain is awful, sitting/walking/standing/lifting/bending..........tough to get old, with a bad spine. This to is depressing.

Other than that, the weather is great, still in the 80's. Pool water is cold, because the temps are dropping at night.

Real tired lately,,,,,,my blood pressure is so low, yesterday at the Dr's it's was 96 over 56 something like that, no wonder I am always tired. It's always been low though.

That's my update in a nut shell. Only 4 chapters to go in my course.

I have missed you all, and will get back in the groove, just trying to get so much done and it's not working, looking at surgery under the bright lights once again, does not thrill me at all, neither does the needle for lumbar injections. I hate needles, although they give you verset to calm you and make you forget, well they best have a lot of it for me. LOL

Hugs, Nikko...............Happy Halloween to all.....booooooooooooo
"Thanks for this!" says:
DiMarie (11-02-2008)