In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Lightbulb Part 2- Jordan Rubin - Essential info from the Word/ Bible

The link to Part 1 -
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread48597.html

The Fear Factor

Embarking on a new way of eating — and thinking — is a major life step, but don't let fear hold you back. In fact, fear itself can lead to failure. It can cause hesitation and uncertainty when you make important decisions. It can even keep you from trying new things entirely, or not following through when you do try.
When you embark on your journey toward total wellness with The Maker's Diet, don't let fear affect your progress. You already took an incredibly important step when you decided to change your eating and lifestyle habits. Remember that courage as you progress through the program. The Bible tells us:
"I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me, freeing me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces. I cried out to the Lord in my suffering, and he heard me. He set me free from all my fears. For the angel of the Lord guards all who fear him, and he rescues them."(Psalm 34:4–7 NLT)

~~~~~~~~~
Jordan's Tip of the Day
From the author of The Maker's Diet

Facing Your Fear
Take some time to meditate on your fears and whether they're holding you back. Write about it in a journal, or discuss it with a friend or a family member. Sometimes identifying your fear is all it takes to start resolving it.

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
jaded2nite (12-10-2008), mistiis (11-01-2008)