View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 01:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm here. Better late than never right? It's been a busy weekend here and it is only half over. Hubby is off today so when he is home we are busier than normal. We grilled some steaks tonight and we just got through watching a movie.

I went a got a hair cut this afternoon and it turned out real nice. This girl has been cutting my daughters hair and does sucha good job I thought I would give her a try. SHe works at one of the cheap hair places that only costs 12.50 for a haircut and I was paying 45.00 at the other lady I used to see and this girl is better. SO I gave her a big tip and told her how much I liked her.

It sounds like we are all having a good weekend so I say "keep it up" See ya'all tomorrow...SUe

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote