View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:27 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thanks you guys!

All of you! Thank you! I am so glad I found this site. I have spent all weekend explaining to friends and family what this disease is (or what I know of it) and researching and comforting them! I get Dx'd with this and somehow I am the one comforting my mom and my sister and I finally cut my phone off this morning. My mom did point out I am moving out of my grief stage.

Funny story, so I thought I would share. After the dog bashed my eye with her face last night and split my eyelid open (see, these kind of things can only happen to me!) I woke up in a grateful mood that my eye hurt worse than my back so see MS is not that bad. LOL I headed to the store and bought everything I needed to make my mom's chipped beef and gravy. She calls me while I am cooking and points out I am getting over being depressed. I had a lot of depression issues growing up and it seems every time I would start coming out of my funk I would make the same breakfast. Which is funny because I never thought about it and I NEVER eat breakfast. So I guess the cloud is lifting (not that I can see it clearly out of my black eye).

And again thank you guys so much for being here it sucks we are all here for the reasons we are but it is great not having to go through this alone!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (11-03-2008), DM (11-03-2008), Jappy (11-03-2008), Jules A (11-02-2008), SallyC (11-02-2008), weegot5kiz (11-02-2008)