View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 02:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Steve, your sense of gratitude and humility are so refreshing and uplifting. You and Laura are 2 lucky people to have found one another. My prayers are with her for a rapid solution to the lead placement problem.

Weather this weekend has been great, low 70's, and predicted to be for the rest of the week. Husband just returned from a nature photo trip with 2 photography buddies. They photographed beginning autumn in the smokeys in tennessee. The colors he captured are spectacular, signifying that spring was wet enough this year.
I am researching where to find organic turkeys for thanksgiving. Since Wild Oats was bought by Whole Foods, the "organic" connection for turkeys is no longer available thru their regular markets. The AMish provide most of the natural chickens, though turkeys are not one of their products, here at least.
We are trying to decide about flu shots this yr. I know it was reported that the strain was way off last yr, and experienced it firsthand, since I received a flu shot and an exceptionally bad case of the flu. single dose injections without thimerasol as a pereservative are not easy preparations to obtain.

madelyn

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote