Thread: Meteor shower
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 12:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Birdie doo, bugs and meteors. My, the things that come up in our threads! LOL

I haven't had birdie doo in my hair (*knocking furiously on wood and hoping and wishing that I don't!* ), but I DID have a Slug in my hair once. Does that count? It was pretty yucky and nasty. My poor Mom couldn't get it out, it grossed the poor guy I was out on a date with out, and my DAD was the only one with the patience, and evidentially the stomach, that could sit there and ....uh.....remove it. And, of course, being a teenager at the time, I was the essence and picture of calm and patience, and wasn't doing anything like "Freaking Out" on my end of it. Oh no...not me! Calm and steady stays the course and all of that. ROFLAMO

Slug Slime + Long Hair = Some sort of sticky, gross and disgusting mutant gluey hair ball from Hell. Add the slug that is still producing the slime in the mix....and, then you have the same Muntant Hair Ball from Hell, only it is ALIVE! (we need a pukey or sick face or something. LOL)

Yep....that one was just a little more than my Mom could stand. LOL.

Hmmmmm. I don't think that I went out with that guy again, either. Ah well. He wasn't all that and a bag of chips, as they say. Besides, if he hadn't got me hemmed up against the stupid Japanese Tulip Tree in our front yard, trying to be "Mr Smooth" (NOT! ROFL), I wouldn't have gotten the stupid yucky slug in my hair in the first place.

And..it was just a slug after all.....LOL. I was just glad that my Dad had the patience to sit there and pick the thing out, so that I didn't have to get some kind of horrible hair cut!

Anyway....Artist, I TOTALLY Forgot about the Meteor Shower! We were supposed to see it best over here on the Eastern side of the US. I am in the South East....so I thought I would give it a whirl. It was supposed to go on.....after 12, I think? I forgot...( ), but I don't think that I would have seen anything, since we had started getting some clouds coming in again.

Aren't you supposed to be able to try to see it again tonight, too? Maybe folks can try again, if that is the case. We will be Mostly Cloudy down here, though. Sucks, because we are ALWAYS "Mostly Cloudy" when the neat things go on! I think that I have managed to get in one really good Lunar Eclipse in recent years, that the clouds didn't mess with......oh...and that I didn't forget. LOL

I hope that you got to see it? Witnessea had said over on the FF that she was going to try to watch it, With her (Digital??) VIDEO CAMERA!! And, that she would try to get some picks up to share, if she could! I hope she got to see it, and I hope that she remembered the camera, and I hope she figured out how to use it, and then how to get the pics up somewhere where we can go and watch! LOLOL...that's kinda a lot of "hoping", isn't it?

Ok...got to go...leg is dead.

Love and ((hugs))
Jose
Joselita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote