View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I am happy you did not drop the camera class!! A few years ago I decided to go to a writing class (free to public) so I could over come my hang ups of speaking to other people and reading to a room of people. It helped me termendously almost like counciling sessions lol. see I broke my lower jaw on both side have steel plates on both sides and horrible face pain... I had ahate for everyone whos mouth worked and could speak well. I could not even watch TV. I needed to get over that get rid of that negitive..accept myself and learn to deal. so I went and I read and I have over come that hang up. I hope your able to do the same with your class .I hope you find it better then you thought it would be. Seems you other half missed you and also he was probly very happy that You went and did something YOU wanted .
as for having things removed from bone, I can not help you with that but i can understand the pain you would get a few week after.i had my jaw wired and unwired 2 times , not the same but it hurt like a s.o.b. I send Low pain at you!
I hope you start feeling better and send a tidal wave of healing and motovation splashed with peaceful happiness.
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
houghchrst (11-06-2008), Twinkletoes (11-10-2008)