Thread: Not Sleeping
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Friggin Update

By the way, the kitchen cabinets were painted black when we moved in and it was really depressing. But now they are white. Then the bathroom was a danky sort of dark green, not pretty at all, so painted the top part sky blue, and the bottom part (wainscoat) white. During my bath I felt like I was in a cloud in the sky and lmao!!!! It needs decorating to soften it up a bit.
BUT, as predicted Im already used to the 3 trazedones Im taking on top of the remeron and the klonopin and I really hate to go up to 4 because then that's it. Four 150 mg of trazedone is the highest limit my dr will prescribe. I'm going to try one more night and see what happens. Right now I fall asleep just fine, but then Im waking up anywhere from three to six times a night. At least Im not waking in a panic, Im just waking up. And somehow Im managing to fall back to sleep, but in the morning, Im friggin drained, its like I have not slept at all. Last time this happened, this past summer, was when my dr started trying other things and I started having seizures on one of them, so Im some what apprehensive about starting all of that again. I would give anything to be able to sleep just one friggin night without waking. And she said Lunesta is out of the question because I have ptsd, which could cause night terrors. OH YEAH!!! Can we possibly get any better than that??? I have tried herbal remedies, teas and such, but they have no effect. So I guess I will wait and see what happens tonight.

PSALMS 18:2
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.