View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 03:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default A parkie dating service......

wouldn't be a bad idea; not like anne and greg, or why not, but good looking rich people that need people to fill thrie mansions with warm bodies. I could take a job as "security" to some Hollwood mansion and sit at a desk in my wheel chair and me bobby stick, "while no one but the owners ever crossed over the threshold every day" (just keep me away from the pool, Enrique does that job, and he's a whole lot stronger and good looking than me).
Or some gorgeous babe who only loves disabled guys !
I'll date the "nursy kind" who are once again gorgeous, young (35-40) ish, loves to serve you ; blond hair , blue eyes, and an excellent height/weight ratio. Theres probably oodles of women out there who want to date a guy that can hardly move, don't ask questions when they want to do there thing, and don''t mind listenihg to the daily tally of aches and pains, and by the way darling, how was your day, and could you please sweetie, fetch a cold guineys for me will ya? I'd make you a margarita right now, but i'm like "off" ya know. No probem my roller man, just gi me a miute to change into something more comfortable, K?
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote