View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 12:53 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

we missed the deadline to order thae carpet we wnated 'cause my husband drug his foot throuigh the whole process. So now we have Unclaimed frieght coming out tomorrow to measure and they can install next week. We cold get it installed this week but if we wait until next week the carpet will be on sale! So Now we just have to figure out the best way to put this chair rail up on an uneven wall. Plus my DH can't remember how to use the miter box. So this weekend him and my daughter are going to try to conquer that. He's trying so hard to get every little speck of old drywall mud off the floor. It has been scraped flat but he wants every bit of it off. So if al goes well next week we will have furniture. We haven't picked out light fixtures yet. He wants flush to the ceiling. I think the room is big enough it can take a little bigger than that. But Home Depot has these fixtures that are 2 for $15! And you know how money talk to a man.

The BBB finally heard from Mr. #$%^^%$#. He said he wa the one who quit because we had expectations of him that he couldn't meet. He isn't saying that we told him that he was fired.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (11-05-2008), AZjanie (11-09-2008), Twinkletoes (11-04-2008), weegot5kiz (11-04-2008)