View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 01:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

oh wow.
I never was put in a hospital when I went through this. Just pray and they went away. I had a feeling that it was hallucinations But the church told me that I can see the unseen. And they kept telling me that over and over again. I did not feel special about it. And I am very skeptical. I went through a lot of the Mania in 2004, 2005 and from 2006 on and off. I would hallucinate on and off. The medications I have tried in those years were Prozac, Effexor, buspar.
They must of made me really manic. When I moved to MI to live with my mom I would get the crying spells where i could not stop crying at all. I would cry for many many hours. I was in such a bad stress house hold that my poor brain could not take it any more and I just cried for hours and days. I would sleep for 13 hours or more sometimes I would sleep the entire day away. It was a good sleep. But I know it was not normal. That was my manic right there. As I went to school things got better and I felt better asl well. And so with I tried to go on some meds and had a bad reaction to zoloft and Ativan. So I gave up meds. I refused to take them because of the dangers it did to me.
So that was my experience.

Sharla