Thread: Sunday
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Thanks Jan~

Most of the time I am not like this. I have allowed it once and a while for a breaking down and building up again. I gave my tree away for it was to big for where I am now. I am going to buy a new smaller tree. I have already declorated the whole house and it looks good.

Jan, I don't know how you got threw the first year. You were so young. At least I knew it was coming. When you are young you think you will live forever. I seen that in the couple that was here last night. He was thirty one and she was younger. They told me they were planning to raise there family on our farm. I couldn't of picked a nicer family, not by accident, but by the grace of God. I had nothing to do with it, it was in Gods plans. I didn't even advertise the house to anyone else. I have told them to, how nice I think they are, and he said to me last night, that he thought I had the nicest smile. he said, I was always smiling. I hope we can become friends, well we already are. He has even offered to come over next weekend and help move furniture.
I may let him for I want the rest of it down stairs, so I can clean it up.

They may even take my cats. Can you believe that? If I can't give them away I plan on leaving at least 40 pounds of dry food there. I think I will bring 2 into town and keep them pinned up for a while. The traffic will scare them to pieces. I have the cutest shed that is built like a play house. I bet Hailey would like it. Well I have rambled on long enough. I will sign in, in the morning, then I have to be gone all day. A dumb o'le Dr appointment.
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote