View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowfever View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I do not quite understand the trigger icon is for. But I do not mean to make it sounds so horrible. It is just I am new to all of this and I never knew about it before and because I have never heard of it before my brain (which is sick btw) causes me to be afraid of this. And my brain right away thinks it is wrong and stuff. But like I said before I am totally new to all of this. I have never knew this existed. This is a whole new world for me.
So if I have offended anyone on this thread I hope you all forgive me.
But to hear you talk about how you have benefit from an ECT is now less frightening. It has saved your life so it can not be all that bad either. My mom gets cortizone shots in her back every few weeks. She hurts like hecks days after the shots. But then days after she is healed from the shots and the meds start working she feels way better! My mom was very afraid of the shots. Perhaps it is considered normal for someone like me to be afraid of a lot of things.

Sharla
Oh no! You have not offended anyone. You have not done anything wrong,and It's good to talk about these things. You should see some of the things that I've written. I've spilled the beans.LOL

That trigger is for anyone who is very sensitive at this time,or sensitive to certain content,to let them know that the content that they are reading is more then they might be able to handle right now.

You did nothing wrong. Keep posting Fevah. We love ya. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (11-05-2008)