View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 04:38 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you all so very much for your kind words, they really mean a lot . You are all the best!! I have so many hospital appointments this week that I don't know whether I am coming or going lol. I will keep you all updated.

Loretta - I am sorry you had to go through all of that. I have a lot of the symptoms you describe, a lot of my limbs freeze up however I suffer from Dystonia has well has the RSD. I have weekly Physical Therapy sessions at my weekly hospital and also have a 'home exercise program' that my PT's have given me that I need to do at home on a daily basis. It's really tough and very painful, but I manage. I tried hydrotherapy and it didn't really help me but the PTs I was seeing then, weren't very experienced in dealing with RSD. We don't have a warm water pool at my hospital but will look into it. Thank you so much for keeping up-to-date with my story. Love, Alison.

Have to go for now has have a meeting with school in 2 hours and need to get ready. Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again,
Alison