View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 11:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Tongue

Today I go to my PCP's office to pick up my pain script, since she upped the dosage to take daily. Then I will go to the pharmacy have my script filled and my dog's too for his seizures.

Then have to call the neurosurgeon to make sure he has all the reports, and see when I can get an appt.

I wonder how long it will be before I can get an appt., he has to review the reports.

Another day.........Did a bit too much around the house yesterday, felt good getting a bit accomplished, but paying for it today, that's me, dumb, but I feel that the damage is already done to my lumbar spine, so whats the difference at this point........

My PCP is on the other side of town, I live on the East Side and my Dr is on the North side. Oh, well enjoy the sites, mountains...ha got to make the best of the ride...................wish I could take one of my dogs or both with me, but I have to inside and I would NEVER leave them in the car.

They have been in Walgreens, Home Depot and the convience store. They let you, a book store nearby lets you take your dogs in too.

Well, got to go to the bank too, someone send me some motivation and energy please, then pass then wine and cheese

Hugs, Nikko