View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 12:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Great news you got a therapist!!!! As far as not wanting to go out, sometimes for me it is depression for sure. I don't even get dressed some days and just go back to bed. Not good, but I have those days.

Do not be ashamed for having a disorder of any kind. You do not have to tell anyone, unless you feel the need to. I used to feel as I was labeled as a crazy person, but got passed that. Only people that are ignorant to BP or any mental disorder, just need to educate themselves in it, so they understand better.

As far as the camera's, in this day in age, the way the world is, we all need to be safe, and have some type of protection.
Unless, the camera's become an obessive for you. Nothing wrong with having hobbies.

I have 2 dogs for protection.

As far as your family and their issues, there is nothing you can do about that. It's their loss. As they say you can pick your friends, but not your family. I sure hope they come around and realize things.

You come first, so remember that, I know a therapist will help, it where you can let it all out, and that's a good feeling, they don't judge you.
Hope you like the therapist, that's important, if not there are plenty more out there.

Nikko
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (11-05-2008)