View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokenfriend View Post
I finally got a therapist,and I see the therapist next week. I've been waiting for this for months.

I wish to have a clear diagnosis of what kind of mental disorder I have. I have been told many things.

I looked at a copy from a micro-tape file of what they thought that I had in the past. They thought that I had Borderline Personality Disorder years ago. Then I developed OCD. I also have panic attacks,and depression. I think that they told me that I had panic disorder also.

Can you have more then one mental problem? BF
I have a lil ocd symptoms, panic attacks and I get depressed sometimes but not much anymore. I was not diagnosed with these symptoms however.

Well I am not a doctor so perhaps the therapist can clear a few things up.
I think bipolar has a bunch of combination of illness of many things i never knew about.
When I was a child I was diagnosed ADD. And that was it. Now I have learned that Bipolar has some ADD traits. That is a trip. So perhaps possibly I might not be ADD after all. Perhaps it was the bipolar disorder the whole time. I will never know unless I see the Pdoc

I am not sure if anyone can have more than one mental illness. I would ask the therapist.

Sharla

"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (11-05-2008)