View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 07:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default WOW, Im not alone, HA

I have the same kind of deal. I mean I get up at 7am, I can stay busy pretty much during the day, if Ive slept the night before. I have panic disorder and I don't take anything for anxiety anymore. My dr said once I get 8 hours of sleep, no more, no less, then the panic attacks would stop. And she was right. So if I don't take my meds at 9pm, then the next day is messy, Im a BI, mood swinging, rapid cycling, just totally off and nothing evens that out. So right now, even though I feel more alive and energetic at night, I had to train myself to take those meds at 9pm, no matter what. But I can definately relate. I mean that is why I could go to university get a double major, work on campus full time, and then go to a night job, full time. If I slept for even three hours I was good to go. Probably manic, but I didn't know that back then. And yes I continued this path until I graduated. But I don't understand it either, I think I might even ask my doc why this happens. Thanks for bringing up the subject...

PSALMS 18:2
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (11-05-2008)