View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default how much can one week possibly suck?

Let's see....Friday I got the results of my MRI back the numbness in my leg is caused by the 4 lesions growing on my spinal cords....congratulations, you have MS.

Saturday while playing with my new dog she spins around and slams her face into my eye and gives me a black eye. Sunday I woke up in so much pain all of my joints hurt, so I stayed in bed.

Monday was a very bad day at work involving not 1 but 2 ex employees showing up. I was so stressed about that I ended up taking a wrong turn going home and went 30 miles out of my way before I even realized it. The dog knock my lemonade over...on my laptop and fries my keyboard! Then I twist my good ankle because apparently I forgot how to walk.

Yesterday was another hellacious day at work involving HR complaints being filed and statements being given about Monday. And complaints being made about other employees. Then my best friend has to go in for an MRI b/c she is now being tested for MS too.

Then today I spend 30 minutes on the phone with HR getting reamed, before I go on a sales call and end up at the wrong place. Then my fiance calls me to tell me the landlord sold our house and we have 3 weeks to move...after we paid the rent yesterday leaving us with no money for a deposit.

Tomorrow is my birthday and although I took the day off of work, I have to take my daughter to the ENT to see if she needs a 4th set of tubes in her ears. And then i get to go consult the lawyer about the house and the lease which is not up until Feb.

I mean seriously I know that stress makes the symptoms worse and all. But my God, how much can one person take? I am losing my flippin mind here. I don't think they make a drug strong enough to take the edge off.
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (11-06-2008), jprinz99 (11-16-2008), SallyC (11-05-2008), Vonn07 (11-06-2008), weegot5kiz (11-06-2008), woodhaven (11-06-2008)