View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 05:22 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

Sorry about the week from heII, slow down, you will only add to the cogfog the stress and the mistakes, we all heard this but need to learn on our own, PACE, you must find a pace you can be comfortable with and one that wont knock the MSBS into high gear. trust me this is the pot calling the kettle black I go to hospitals a lot

if you didn't keep a journal start doing so from facts to I hate ms can be written in journals, it will help organize your thoughts, which will help clear your head which may save you 30 miles of driving or arriving at meeting and the meeting actually being there,

you will do fine, the sarcasm in your post says that much, "Then I twist my good ankle because apparently I forgot how to walk. " lol do what you can to find humor in life, its one of the best meds that and

this is a very over whelming time for you. Slow it down, it will help you. you have a lot on your plate right now, more mentally then physically I would wager. Try to take it easy, try not over doing it, and try not stressing too much,

one day at a time, and keep on truckin

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

Last edited by weegot5kiz; 11-06-2008 at 07:08 AM.
weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CayoKay (11-06-2008), SallyC (11-06-2008), Vonn07 (11-06-2008)