View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 08:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi

hi donut 3

coffee or caffeine has help many with pcs so read up on why its some thing i do but obviously in moderation omega 3 I have been taking for a month now and feel 10% better but I had multiple skull fractures these are all natural ways to help you cope why bengi say don,t listen to that simple good advice I don,t know as to the time frame if you have pcs they talk about 6weeks 3 months 6 months and a year after a year you are probably likely to here the word tbi or abi now I am not trying to frighten you but these are the facts so the answer is no one knows it depends on the person but more so on how bad the injury was and its a gradual process you obviously like your sport but repeat concussions can lead to you ending up being punch drunk theres a post hear some were with a link to sport related concussion

still early days for you so don,t worry MOST people will recover within the first 6 weeks to 3 months

hope this answers your question take it easy and keep us posted

vini
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote