View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 10:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default today good

up and down and round and round. im gettin dizzy riding the parkie merry-go-round. so i am doin it one day at a time to maintain some type of sanity. the conference was mahvales. saw many old friends, met many new. lots of people there. but, i usually get bored after a couple of hours of parkie talk, so steve and i left for awhile and i took him to yet another beach nearby. we came back, said our goodbyes to many and went and hung out with max and joy for a bit. max gave us some samples of mucuna, which i felt did make a difference.. thank you max.

so far i have tried to show steve as much of what the pacific nw is as we are able to given my health situation. he has been to alki beach, driven downtown seattle seeing the space needle, etc.. he got to drive over evergreen floating bridge, hood canal bridge and narrows bridge. he has seen the beauty of both the cascade and olympic mountains, watched natives shore seine salmon (net fishing), and got to salmon fish himself with a pole (though not catching any), got squirted by gooey ducks, experienced frappiccinos, and went chantrelle picking (wild mushrooms). we have driven up both peninsulas.. (kitsap and olympic) on blessed sunny days so he could experience the puget sound, strait of juan de fuca, and hood canal. we also went into the foothills of the olympics where waterfalls and tons of moss mingled with the colours of autumn. he has driven our big hills, our windy roads and i watch his face as he falls in love with my home state.

we are discovering how to listen, teach, learn, accept, develop patience and how to accept each others humanness.

all is good.

today, i work on a song...