View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you George and Mrsd.
I know about the Neurontin and Lyrica being similiar in action, and know that Lyrica is stronger. Also, the biovailability is higher with Lyrica than Neurontin. I knew about the higher you go on Neurontin, the less is absorbed and found that interesting, but yet wondered if that was the case, why did people go much higher on the Neurontin. Anyhow, I suppose I was wondering if I would have more of an even stream of " good days" with less burning on the Lyrica, than some unpredictability on the Neurontin. I do have good days, but then I have weeks where I spend 4 days on the couch.
I have tried lidocaine ointment, and liocaine/prilocaine cream ( EMLA) but combined with my current regime. I could not see only taking them and nothing else. I do see what you mean about the patches and the area of the spine, so it will be something to consider.
I suppose my original question should have been do people consistantly have more "good days" with a dullness or less burning on the Lyrica than they do on the Neurontin?

thanks
jess18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote