View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Macophile

I believe the answer to your question is yes!

I have been told something similar and have been referred by my neurologist to yet another neurologist who specializes in autoimmune / inflammatory conditions of the CNS. It turns out that he is so active in research that he can only see patients one day a week. The earliest appointment I could get is in mid-December)

All the to-ing and fro-ing has been going on now for some two and half years. I never would have believed that I could get to the point of hoping for a confirmed diagnosis of MS - (I had one about a year ago from another neurologist that became ADEM / possible MS and half a dozen other conditions with the one he referred me to).

The trouble with all this is the feeling of life slipping away without any clarity or focus. It's easy to invest so much anticipation in each visit to a consultant only to come out of the consultation disappointed by the lack of any real information.

I wish you lots of courage and positive distraction from that niggling question of "what in the world is it".

Merle
Merle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote