View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 06:50 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady_2006 View Post
Your right Alffie, tomorrow is another day. Don't be so hard of yourself. I like carbs & rolls too, and had then for dinner today. I went shopping this evening. I didn't want to, but I wanted to be sure and get a ham. My SIL is fixing a turkey, I don't do bird! There are a lot of people out there shopping. I don't buy for many so it can be done in one shop. I usually drag it out longer because I love this time of the year.

I don't know how I'll handle Christmas. This is my first year without Bob. They are having to memorials this year the same day, just an hour apart. Soooo, I'll have to make my mind up which to go to. They aren't in the same town. I hope I can do ok, but I don't know. I chock up just thinking about it. no more Christmas'es with the one I spent 47 years with. He was my true love. Now I do have a lump in my throat. You see, I can talk myself into it.
Hugs,
Billie
Billie I do understand about the lump in your throat...everyones expectations about how we are supposed to feel! I'll be glad when they are over so I can just return to being thankful for my many blessings. My husband and I have been married 48 yrs and have good health, so far. I hope I go before him although I understand we have no say in that matter.

I also see that you are in my state...I am in northern Indiana but my relatives are from southern Indiana....Franklin, shelbyville. Warm hugs (((Billie)))

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote