View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Bob, I can't put myself in your shoes...

but, I wish I could hold your hand every step of the way. Just to hold it and share/give what strength I have to YOU. It'd be a very small sacrifice for a good person.

Thanks for the update...I've been hoping that no news is better news and that there are tests, tests and more tests going on for the good future.

I don't know about anyone else, but OF COURSE I'd be UPSET upon waking up in a hospital w/a tube in my mouth when [what seems minutes ago] I was having FUN in a pool....It 's just that he hasnt' had a chance to catch up on what has happened & may not want to, but who would blame anyone that anxiety? Tell him over and over what's GOING ON -drugs and damage may block it or keep it from registering. As we all know from our adventures in PN diagnoses, it's a bad trip. This one is worse.. Info, can help. Clear info on what is now and what's doing NOW.

IS he at Hopkins? IN the meantime, HEAPS of good thoughts for good things your way. It's hard to do much else - My heart and mind are with you/for you forever how long! - j Hugs 'n heaps of fuzzies!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote