View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 07:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

yesterday I had training and a pdoc appoinment and was depressed all day, last night i went to watch my boyfriend practice (hes in a band) and they brought in a new bassist...well the bassist wants to play completely different music then my boyfriend (who really 'owns' the band since he's paid for all the equipment and is the only original member left) so he was really upset/mad/depressed after practice and I felt bad.

i stayed at his house last night and didnt sleep at all. Not one second. not on purpose, just couldnt sleep. so i came home and its now 8am, and im goin to try to sleep till 2ish and then get ready for my first shift at CVS 4-8p tonight. I want to come home and sleep after because i'm running on 8 hours of sleep the past 4 days... but Mike wants me to stay at his house (an hour drive) so I wouldnt get out there till at least 9ish. unles he as some tylenol PM for me when I get there, i think imjust gonna go home and sleep because tomorrow i dont have any plans until 2pm.( my friend is starting to sell mary kay so im going to her party thing) and Mike is probably working (leaving at 7am) so id have to get up early with him drive home and sleep.

its going to be a bad weekend i can already tell.

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
—Randy Pausch