View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 11:22 AM
ex Member

15 yr Member
ex Member

15 yr Member

Completely wrong again Wicksy. The first half of that Wikipedia article was written by me. Your ACTUAL epidemiologist wrote none of it.

The accurate parts of the second half were also written by me. I added the male dominance generally. Your actual epidemiologist knew nothing about the female dominance in Japan which I also added. Unknown to you, he wrote to me directly concerning it asking why I thought there was a female dominance in Japan.

The rest of the latter half, written by your actual epidemiologist is largely wrong, and as can be seen by the frequent [citation needed] signs is mostly unsubstantiated. The racial figures turned out to be contradicted by published research. The 2% of the population figure was not supported by any research at all. The incidence figures given are ridiculousy in error. They would mean that more people developed PD every year than there are people with PD !

You obviously care more about who has written something rather that what is written. What do you think now, knowing that what you have added was actually mostly written by me, and that the small portion of it that was written by your actual epidemiologist is entirely false, misleading or unsubstantiated. ?
The Godfather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote