View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 09:53 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

I am so sorry that you are going through all of this, Summertime . I totally understand how you feel, I have been feeling like this for a few days myself. Please don't ever me sorry for venting, you are only human and we all need to let things out every now and again.

I am so sorry to hear that your friends and family aren't understanding. Mine are the same, my dad is been a real jerk at the moment and is being nasty to me and my mum. My mum wants him to leave and he said he would but only if SHE gave him some money, legally my mum has to support me and nothing in the house belongs to him has he hasn't bought it but he doesn't see it that way. My grandparents (his mum and dad) are exactly the same also, they don't understand anything to do with this illness and never get in touch with me now. I have lost all of my friends. It is awful how this disease can just destroy so many lives. Please know that you are not alone and that if you ever need to talk to someone, I am here because I do understand somewhat. I really wish I had some answers for you, but unfortunately I don't has I have not found anything to make my family understand. I hope your family see sense soon and realise what they are missing out on and that you need them now more than ever.

Am sending you many pain-free hug and hope you feel better soon

Love, Alison
Summertime (11-11-2008)