View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 11:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default MK....

I don't think women become invisible, so much as they banish themselves to "nowhere". It becomes more easily done when you write yourself off as having no worth to a man. (I'm not speaking about you, but generalizing about all women) And the truth is women get along much better on their own than men do. I have been quite content the last 4 years since i cut the ties on my 3rd marriage -a destructive marriage if there ever was one. But Max has brought an element back into my life that I had forgotten about...a connection that is not dependant on a physical relationship to be fulfilling. It has been a bit of a revelation to us discovering that there is life and love after PD, in spite of the sexual malfunctioning of one's body. In fact it makes the whole exerience quite profound. Perhaps because there is no pressure to perform. The person your with has PD also and "gets it". One of the lessons we learned was that we thought we had a problem (challange) until the next guy got the same problem, only he said "supersize me!"

There are plenty of "old goats" out there who would count themselves lucky to have a good woman in their lives....as reverett reminded us in a previous thread. God does not look on the outward package, so neither should we.

Still, the question remains: are we crazy???

Love to all....r