View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 06:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Just too many symptoms

Hey Guys,

So I fell down 15metal steps two and a half weeks ago and was rushed in ER had two xrays and ct scans, and was told to rest for a few days. Two days later I'm rushed in again with severe vomiting and vertigo. Again scans and xrays everything seemed fine, and told I have PCS.

My doctor didn't even tell me what I would experience so after a week I went to see a nurse at school, I had symptoms of amnesia, dizziness and headaches from hell. She explained PCS and said they would go away.

It has now been almost 3 weeks and my symptoms are getting no better- infact they are getting worse and more appearing. I have amnesia, insomnia, headaches, dizziness, and personality changes. Everything annoys me, I'm fighting with my poor boyfriend for no reason at all and I want to stay in my apartment and never leave!!

I know these symptoms are common but I am in my junior year of school, I'm 21 and there has to be something I can do at least become less depressed!? Please any advice or information would help me!?

Many thanks!!!
Loyola is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote