View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

I'm trying to rest I really am, ok well sort of, Fin understands what I mean

Ok you are all family as far as I am concerned, so you all can deal with this lol just kidding, I figure I could toss this out here and see what happens. I have been contemplating part time work, but herein lies my problem what can I do, that i am not walking a lot, standing a lot, using my eyes a lot, too hot, too cold, that pretty much leaves me ???

I recently got into a conversation with some lady at a docs answering service, on the phone, yeah I'm one of those weirdos I talk to everyone, any who turns out she has MS also and finding work was very hard but the answering service she said she can stand sit stretch its part time its indoors no weather issues, Just wondering any one else got any ideas on what direction I can look, I mean I have real good phone manners and a good voice for phone service or so I have been told before, and or if anyone has had a job like this at an answering service,

I got to do something, yeah my debs gonna get PO'ed about this post, sorry girl. Just been thinking a lot going to call a service that helps folks like me(weirdo) lol helps folks with disabilities and handicaps to find work, I never knew I could miss my old job, a job I had come to despise, I now long to be able to saddle a bag and walk my keister off and mis-delivery the mail

hope all of you had a pleasant saturday, Kay glad you are not obsessed with the game lol 16 mill cool thats really scary lol seriously that is real good, they got any game shows down in Belize?

you all have a great night and wonderful Sunday

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (11-08-2008), CayoKay (11-08-2008), Debbie D (11-09-2008), DM (11-10-2008), ewizabeth (11-08-2008), FinLady (11-08-2008), FranksAngel (11-10-2008), Kitty (11-09-2008), SandyC (11-09-2008), Twinkletoes (11-09-2008), Vonn07 (11-08-2008)