View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Barb, ok dug out the box for you. I'm taking Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Took about a week for it to start having any noticeable effect - one of which is don't take it after 11 am. It helps take the really bad edge off this fatigue without all the wacky reactions I got from the prescribed anti fatigue meds. Still get tired and can still over do, but have noticed a difference.

Renee, sorry to hear about the scare at work. Hope things get better soon.

Kay, hope the storm passes you guys by. Stay safe.

Frank, If you think you can do it, it's worth a shot. Definitely talk it over with Deb. I know, for me, answering the phone became the hardest part with my old job with the cog fog hitting at the most inopportune times. I've speculated going back to another part time gig, but hubby has stressed that he doesn't want me to get that ragged again unless I have to.

Holly, Sorry to hear about the puppy. Prayers being sent.

Char, Glad you had a good time at the seminar.

Everyone,

~~~~~~

No sales, but that's alright. Kinda figured it might happen. Got a lot of good reactions, information, and advice tho. Also have a juried show that I've been pointed towards that I'll submit stuff to here soon. Have a few things to finish up for other stuff, so crossing fingers I can get all this stuff done this coming week.

uploaded the new pic to my albulm. It's a little fuzzy, but I took four pics and the others were more blurry than that one.

Dx'd MS 2007, Fibro 2009
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (11-09-2008), CayoKay (11-09-2008), DM (11-10-2008), ewizabeth (11-08-2008), FranksAngel (11-10-2008), hollym (11-09-2008), Kitty (11-09-2008), Twinkletoes (11-09-2008), Vonn07 (11-08-2008), weegot5kiz (11-09-2008)