View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 11:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Erebear I will mention it at her next well child check and get feedback!

Kim, there is no way that dairy can sneak in on us. I have a severe reactino to dairy, and I know all the hiding places (after 15 years of dealing with it, I'm not likely to miss something!) Of course when trusted products change their makeup, that is something of concern, but we don't eat any cheese products or anything suspect at present. She does eat Toffuti about once every 3 monhts (I do pizza about once a season for the girls) and that one is dairy free, but it has hydrogenated oils and soy, so it's still crap!

Anne, I don't think she is getting gluten at school right now. The reason I mention the "since school started" is because that is when we noticed it, but it is also a very huge change in her life to go to school every day, after never going more then 9 hours in a week.
I wonder if she isn't just tired and associating achy with fatigue?

Thanks for the brainstorming!
You guys are great.
I am not scheduled to take her to the Doctor until spring, but odds are she will get sick once between then and now, and I will just double up this when the time comes, assuming she doesn't feel any worse. She has all week off this week, so I'll see if the complaints of pain go away when she is at home for the week. If so, I would have to suspect it is fatigue or emotionally relateD?

A day to day lunch pictorial
sleepingbean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote