View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:07 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinLady View Post
I agree with calling the neuro, even if it's just to let them know what's going on. My right leg sometimes doesn't cooperate with the left, and it can get interesting and scary.

I know extreme temperature changes outside can do weird things to my symptoms sometimes. Both hot and cold.

Hope this improves for you soon.
That explains it! It was 80 (yes, EIGHTY!) degrees on Election Day. Right now, it's like 28 degrees outside.

Weird thing is, I just went with my dad to the store and to get gas for my car ($1.94 for gas! wow!) and the cold air seemed to help the tinglies in my left leg. My left foot is killing me for the sore toe (massive pain in the joint of the big toe where the toe meets the foot, feels like it's broken)

I still have the tinglies in the foot, but it feels like the burning has gone down to just a mild sizzle. Hope that lasts.

I just got a brand new computer chair tonight, the old one was falling apart and was making my butt hurt because it was so worn out, so maybe that will help things. The new chair is soft and comfy and has a headrest so that when I fall asleep in the chair I wont get whiplash from my head falling backwards.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote