View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Why is life so hard ?

Hey everyone...

Mark, Jo, Victoria ,Dabbo, Shelley ,Thursday.. and everyone, else hope things are well with you all....
Thursday that massage sounds sooo good ! I may have to find someone around here

I am in so much depression right now it stinks... The left shoulder is doing o.k... as long as I keep up the exercises I'm o.k... The right foot is bothering me.. I had my inserts modified again for the 3rd time this week so my foot is killing me...and I have been sleeping and crying so much that my body just feels like a piece of rubber....

My BF of 7.5 years just up and left Halloween night ! Man I'll tell ya , when it rains, it pours....He is having major problems with his ex- wife and how she treats his kids ( 3) of them . The 14 yr. old boy is having the most trouble and him(BF) being an hour away decided he couldn't do it anymore and felt he needed to be closer for now.. but he took everything and finally told me yesterday that is was permanent ! I feel like my whole world just came crashing down on me !

I know it is for the best.. but man.. talk about being blindsided ! AND to top it all off my whole body feels like it has been hit by a truck ! It's amazing how much stress effects you ! I am sorry for venting but I feel so alone ! It sucks !

I know that I will get thru this but it just stinks from going to doing just about everything for him and now I don't have anyone to take care of !!!! We have talked a few times since.. but he is so wrapped up in his problems with the kids and getting things somewhat back to normal ( it will never be)that he doesn't call as much as I thought he would ! ( so much for "loving" me )... I'm sorry guys...

Thanks for letting me vent.. I know I have my friends here on the board just wish some of us on the East Coast could get together some time !

Hugs all around !

Dolfinz
Dolfinz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (11-13-2008)